Candy Bouquet & 2-Tier Candy Cake Class
December 10 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Join us for a fun night of candy crafts! Rajashree will teach us how to make a candy bouquet and fun candy cake to celebrate and enjoy with family during the holidays. Before the class begins students will need to purchase the ingredients noted below to participate live alongside the teacher. A list of ingredients you will need to purchase before the class are listed below.
After you register a link will be emailed to the email address used. While this class is free to attend, we ask that attendees consider a donation to support WEP’s programs and mission.
- 6 to 8 full size candy bars bars (any variety/brand)
- Assorted candies: M&M, Skittles, Crunch, and Reese’s
- 1 package of wooden skewers
- Tissue paper
- Clear plastic wrap
2-Tier Candy Cake:
- 1 – 10″ foam circle
- 1 – 8″ foam circle
- Assorted small candy bars (i.e., Hershey, Crunch , KitKat, and/or Milkyway)
- 1 package of Ferrero Rocher
- 1 bag of Hershey Kisses
- Glue gun